Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A different perspective

I'm obsessed with my looks. No. I'm not incredibly beautiful nor do I give Sushmita Sen a run for her money in sensuality. I'm quite average, in fact there are somedays when I think I look really ugly. I think the obsession stems from the fact that I come from a family where all women are positively beautiful, extremely poised, graceful in every move and to top it off, they have an age defying beauty...my mum and her sisters look like they could be my sisters and my sister and cousins are definitely bombshells in the making. I, on the other hand come nowhere close to them....I could easily pass off as a distant relative. I try to make up for it by dressing well, trying to look somewhere close to well kept (atleast not ugly) and never let go off an occasion to dress up... atleast I manage to have a closet full of smart clothes that'd look good on someone slightly better than me. In the end I do pass off to be having an obsessive compulsive disorder to look good. There are days when a single compliment lights up my day and there are days when I grumble at my mum for not passing down her looks genes to me. All that I've achieved from my obsession is a name for having the best stuff around and the trust of my friends to dress them up... in fact everytime I've helped someone dress they've land up getting asked out (I'm well known for that too). There are times when I give up on myself coz this is what I am and no amount of chemicals is gonna change that.
But today I came across something that really pained my heart. I thanked god for my perfectly formed features and a fully functional body. This is what made me do it. Atleast I don't look repulsive.

P.S.: Nobody could guess what I was trying to tell in my earlier post so I'm gonna give a hint, 'what comes after X's' ...keep guessing :)

13 Comments:

Blogger Abhi said...

Man , you are 'super-modesty' personified.u are so pretty sis ! remember the 'scratch a cheek' plan we almost implemented to get rid of those chasers ?

6:25 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Cherubin said...

Abhinav bhaiya...I'm always gonna look pretty to you...its how it is to all dads and brothers...but you missed the point on my post...did you check out the link???

6:28 AM, January 10, 2006  
Anonymous manish said...

gloom has a direct connection with abstract things. looks like a pretty much ordered set down thr....god bless:-)

7:28 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Suds said...

Oh god... That was scary... I wish that stuff does not happen to anyone else in the world...:(:( U ruined by day...:( I won't be able to sleep now.

But I guess I am very happy the way I look and for rest of my life when I don't feel that way I will remember what I saw today... Sad..Take care...

3:36 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@manish maybe you're right or maybe I just like to confuse people...the set being in order is inconsequential...:)

9:31 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@suds it wasn't meant ot be scary and I apologize to have ruined your day...but thats reality and I'm sure some people will be more careful while driving after seeing that...

9:36 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Abhi said...

to be honest , no i dint look at the stuff.i clicked on the link and looked at the first couple of pics and as i moved on had this feeling its gonna be something grotesque and chickened out :(

12:26 PM, January 11, 2006  
Anonymous prasad from dubai said...

in ur previous post, each line of X's contains 47 X's. if they referred to X chromosomes, it means each line has 23 pairs of X chromosomes and 1 extra .. which means, each line represents a girl with Downe's syndrome. there are 21 such lines, meaning 21 girls of downe's syndrome. some woman who took care of these 21 girls died (left earthly existence)? was she closely related to you?

10:58 AM, January 12, 2006  
Anonymous highway star said...

conratulations prasad!! you just won yourself the most intellectual crap of the year award :P and a fan if that counts :)

12:45 PM, January 16, 2006  
Anonymous anthony said...

Cherub as in angel isnt't it?

2:39 AM, January 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

3:28 PM, February 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! bingo game bedroom bondage Online drug store arkansas neurontin Rhinoplasty dermologica incorporating green cards Cheap imitrex pill chevrolet dealers Discount rental cars - alaska Pension in monte cassino black cock asian ass

9:30 PM, April 23, 2007  
Blogger 日月神教-任我行 said...

走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,聊天室

4:13 AM, May 09, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home