Friday, September 09, 2005

The queen of the 'unrequitted love' genre

The heading says it all....someone said, 'True love is the unrequitted kind'. In that case I don't think I wanna be truly in love with someone...let it all be superficial and let us all be happy...it sucks. Anyway....before ppl start getting worried abt me, I'm fine....no tears...no melodrama...no sitting in dark cold places....and definitely no regrets...just a calm, can't call it nice, but my heart's at peace with my brain. Glad I don't have to face clashes. Glad it didn't end badly...I just hope he is as strong as I am. I still love the world...and I ain't bitter abt guys...my world hasn't crumbled down....I'm still worried abt the zook I scored in one test and happy abt the full score in the other.... the mess food still tastes pathetic and my cycling skills still worry me...I'm still trying to learning bengali in vain and my hindi and marathi skills are still on a steady decline...life goes on...life goes on...life goes on...

11 Comments:

Anonymous Harish said...

Never say NO to love

1:56 AM, September 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup..stay afloat, powerpuff girl! n u can take me up on that arsenic offer any time.

9:17 PM, September 11, 2005  
Blogger Vidhi said...

hi angel...good to see u back! and glad to see the immense strength u possess!

9:59 PM, September 11, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@Harish Sometimes its just the right thing to do...

12:10 AM, September 12, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@anon Glad I'm a great swimmer and wht arsenic offer???? I don't remember getting that violent

12:11 AM, September 12, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@Vidhi I really miss blogging you know...theres a limit to my tolerance and I hope to god its not crossed...

12:13 AM, September 12, 2005  
Blogger phatichar said...

Amen! Take care, girl. :) u have ur heart in the right place.

6:47 AM, September 12, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@Ramana Thankyu so much..its taking an effort :)

12:20 AM, September 13, 2005  
Anonymous tony said...

glad u are back.. GEEE

5:14 AM, September 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u didn't get violent. it was me...i offered to take him out. you said you'd keep the offer in mind. always glad to help out. (i get to keep his bike if the arsenic works.)

9:00 PM, September 13, 2005  
Anonymous Harish said...

What is LOVE??

3:37 AM, September 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home