Sunday, August 07, 2005

And finally...

Ok..I'm back. I've had a really busy two weeks here at IITK and I don't even know from where to begin writing. There's a zillion things I have to say here. Ok, I'll do what I do best...I'll organise in points.

  1. The Institute: Word cannot justify the beauty of this place. It is just amazing. Greenery and open spaces and peacocks everywhere, even in our Acad-block and they seem to be so comfortable with people. Some of the hotels could easily pass off as three-star hotels, including mine. Though my room is a pentagon and the heat is unbearable due to bad ventilation. It has the worst planning but one of the best amenities. We have a reading room filled with magazines and newspapers, a book club which is like a mini library, a computer centre, a beauty parlour, a well equipped gymn, a communication centre and more stuff I'm still to discover. All blocks are a lil far from each other and everyone uses a cycle to cover distances ie. everyone but me coz I haven't learnt to ride one yet and it seems a norm for girls to learn riding once they get here. The rules are relaxed enough to give us maximum freedom. We can stay out all night long and they aren't strict about guys and gals mixing around , we can stay in each others hostels till 12 at night. But they are strict enough so that the guys can't get too fresh with girls and know the limits. We can even face expulsion if we mail somebody without their permission. The campus is absolutely safe for girls and we can enjoy so much too. The first week, I enjoyed the campus to the max even at night. You kinda get the attitude that sleeping is a waste of precious time.
  2. The crowd/My friends: My class has just 3 girls, two of who's boyfriends stay on campus. So many times I do find myself without company for they have to spend time with their guys. But I do hang around with girls from the other department coz we girls need to stick together for most of the MSc guys are hopeless, they not only feel shy to talk but wouldn't dither to ignore us if we approach them. So friday night we had a pajama party and rocked the entire IIT :) We had some coffee in the basket ball court and were energised enough for people to think that we might be high on something, and then we decided to take a walk around the extremely beautiful campus. We definitely made everyone feel our presence. My roomie is extremely adorable and we get along like a house on fire. I've also got friendly with this MTech second year guy which was a really smart thing to do coz he was my partner for my nightly strolls in the first week and was kinda a guide, getting me familiar with my surroundings, rules and making sure I didn't feel lonely coz I didn't have company.

More will come the next time I update coz now I need to hit my bed...ciao :)

10 Comments:

Anonymous tony said...

Welcome back buddy.. glad to know that u r enjoying.. I am also enjoying my new work.. Mumbai is great but for all the travelling. and of course the rainy and stormy welcome i had.. enjoy..

11:48 PM, August 07, 2005  
Anonymous Harish said...

seems someone is really enjoying a lot....

8:59 AM, August 08, 2005  
Blogger Darth Midnightmare said...

Nice to see that you're liking the place......my dad's told me all sorta things that made me feel bad almost abt not getting there myself :-(. Enjoy......

8:08 AM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger Gaurav said...

Hey Hi....great to hear from u after a long time....
so njoin urself....and back to hostel life....keep rocking....
ciao and take care...

4:33 AM, August 10, 2005  
Anonymous D said...

dang tht sounds good... hv fun... 2 yrs don't last long.

10:37 AM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger alpha said...

oye! Good to see you back.

10:48 AM, August 18, 2005  
Blogger manuscrypts said...

:)

9:53 PM, August 24, 2005  
Blogger NoHairBrain said...

Hello My dear Angel, Looks like somebody is growing up :)

3:38 PM, August 25, 2005  
Blogger Piyush said...

a girl feeling lonely @ iitk! shame on us! you won't be for a long time I assure you ...just pass a cute smile to any btech student here(especially the older ones) and there you go ...we guys are much more frust than we seem to be and we are not asahmed of the fact :P

7:10 PM, September 02, 2005  
Blogger 日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,性感影片,正妹,聊天室,
情色論壇

4:13 AM, May 09, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home