Thursday, July 14, 2005

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind

No, this post isn't about the movie. Is it odd for an otherwise absolutely feminine, ladylike girl to wish and crave for a punchbag? I so wish I could punch something really really hard. All the more better if it were a person. Where are all those disgusting guys who hit on me when I'm in dire need?

What is it about the night that appeals to me so much? I'm a morning person. I love to wake up my highly irritated friends early in the morning especially if its a Saturday. But I'm also a complete night person. It is the time for introspection, for bonding, for a warm cup of really strong coffee. Don't care if it won't let me sleep. Its also the time for U2, Train, Goo Goo Dolls, Aerosmith, Eagles, Phil Collins, Atomic Kitten...

I need another cup of coffee....

4 Comments:

Blogger Gaurav said...

hmmm so this Angel is giving a call out for guys who have hit on her....wazzupp lady...
and coffee is somethin i can have at any time of day...its way too gud and tag it along with a choco...and dat will make the day....

8:18 PM, July 14, 2005  
Blogger manuscrypts said...

and a DVD of "million dollar baby" :)

8:33 AM, July 18, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@gg oh man...both those things are banned by me :( why did you have to remind me

8:18 PM, July 18, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@manu unfortunately I haven't watched that movie...so I'd absolutely love that :)

8:20 PM, July 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home