Sunday, July 10, 2005

And now for some boy bashing

Our blogosphere has turned anti-feminist. If you don't know what I'm talking about then I suggest you take a look at these one two posts and I also suggest you take a look at the comments section where 'millions' have pledged their support. I don't why the girls have turned traitors and speaking against their own clan but I can clearly see why the guys seem so peeved with us- its cause they were dealt a raw deal.

Being a girl is so much nicer. Let me make a point by point presentation.
  • You are your dad's favorite (doesn't apply if you have a sister and definitely doesn't apply if she's younger than you). Consider a small quartet family, mumma, dadda, twins-boy, girl. Now suppose if the twins are college going kids and due to some crazy reason only one of them gets to have a cell phone. Who'll it be? Why, the girl ofcourse duh.... and thats all thanks to some guys who've behaved in such manner that's made the parents feel insecure about not being in touch with their daughter 24/7.
  • Nature made the female of the species less attractive and colourful but she was clearly partial to girls coz as you can see, we're definitely more vibrant. Lets pick a point where everyone can agree. Picture a typical species of a girl and a guy in shorts. Who's better to look at? I'm sure everybody will agree that a pair of scrawny and really reaaally hairylegs is not attractive from any dimensions.
  • About girls decking up too much, has it ever occured to you that we dress up coz we wanna look nice for ourselves coz we're tired of looking at men who don't know what a nose/ear hair clipper is. Excellent example: Laloo Prasad Yadav. Bottomline,there are girls who don't dress up so that guys can look and lech at us we do it to make us feel good about ourselves.
  • We revel in options. When you go to a Shoppers Stop or Westside or Pantaloons or some such place, who has more floor space? Who has more variety? Who has more options to choose from? We girls never feel bored of formal dressing for work coz we've like a zillion things we can choose from as opposed to guys who have to stick to their trousers and shirts and if you're not in a place that can substitute for a human boiler, your business suits. I have just three words : HA HA HA :)
  • And lastly, we can do anything. From actually creating life to sustaining it and making it worthwhile. We are mighty influential people. We can take active interest in earning and lending a helping hand to the nominal head of the family and we also have the option of staying out of the rat race and just concentrating on the family :) We here of women proving their mettle in a man's world, have you heard of a man proving his mettle anywhere, be it a man's or a woman's world? What is a woman's world? Nothing and everything, we are omnipresent :) we fit in everywhere.
I rest my case : I love being a girl :)

15 Comments:

Blogger Gaurav said...

u love being a girl and we love girls :D if they don't dress up...well abt hairy legs r u askin guys - guys will say they like female's legs in shorts (that is if they r straight) and hmmm wat abt girls....one can never understand them...sometimes they like hairy men and sometimes they want men to be metrosexual....girls r strange but still we love them....

and wat r the updates from ur side...wat u upto

2:11 AM, July 11, 2005  
Anonymous Harish said...

Yes being a girl is nicer....u can get anything done from anyone by just flashing a smile...

2:53 AM, July 11, 2005  
Anonymous d said...

ahh.. GIRLS... BORING....

6:53 AM, July 11, 2005  
Blogger prabhakar said...

i love being a boy...you get to marry a girl..>:D

7:45 AM, July 11, 2005  
Blogger Darth Midnightmare said...

Grrr....I am insulted! I have made not one, but SEVEN posts in my In Mars We Trust series :@.

:-) Anyway, about the legs, you've not given us a choice, have you? I mean, a pair of hairy women's legs and a guy's legs......where's the choice :-)). Anyhow.....I have made most of my Mars series posts on the request of women friends of mine :-).

And yeah, I love being a guy!

This line was said to me by a woman friend....loved it...and I shall use it as the bottomline....and to rest my case:

"Yeah, so women are dumb, I totally agree. We know nothing of what we want except that we love making guys suffer for our shortcomings....but know what? We still get the guys on the floor for us.....so there! You can't do nething about it :D".

Do I need any more proof that all women are inherently sadistic and only exist to make men miserable???? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Cheers!
M

PS: BTW, my posts are all in good fun only.... :D:D:D:D:D:D

9:42 AM, July 11, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@gg wouldn't it be boring if all girls were alike and predictable? We'd loose our mystique and fail to capture the imagination of our guys... and so we need to vary our opinions all the time...and nothing much happening on my side...just some serious retail therapy which isn't going down to well on my dad's credit card ;)

3:41 AM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@harish...see just proves my point, guys have got a really unfair deal :)

3:42 AM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@d ah boys, mean, rude, boisterous, immature...I could go on...

3:43 AM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@prabhakar true..the only plus point of being a boy ;)

3:44 AM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@JB you've written six posts in the dishonour of venus inhabitants.... I really need to know where do you meet such classical cases of insufferable stupidism (yeah so I invent words...big deal) would've used them as examples of how to behave when you want to fool guys and lead him to think that they're one up on our species and weaken their defences against us.... :)

PS : This post was supposed to be jocular if it hadn't been for my disfunctional sense of humour :)

3:50 AM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Darth Midnightmare said...

Hmmm.....where do I meet them? All over the place....the IIMs, Bombay, in fact every place I go to, seems littered with them. :-)

Though I must admit, that a bit of change of context, a slight replacement of a word or two here and there and a good dollop of "hazy background" accompanied by a commentary by me, does change things quite nicely to portray the species in exactly the light you see in the posts :D

And c'mon, don't tell me you disagree with any of the things I have said ;-)

Cheers!
M

5:43 AM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Abhi said...

Oh oh.Girls are good.Yeah.:|

3:04 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@bro now don't say things to apease me :|

10:07 PM, July 12, 2005  
Anonymous Ranj said...

Refreshing change from the all-women-are-cunning-and-manipulative posts...
Keep it goin :)

10:11 PM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger Antonio Hicks said...

i was just browsing through the blog world searching for the keyword posters and it brought me to your site. You have a great site however it is not exactly what i was looking for. Good luck on your site. sincerely, antonio.

4:52 PM, November 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home