Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Just chatter

Its really difficult to keep blogging when you're on a vacation with absolutely nothing to do and each and every new day perfectly resembles the day before. So here I am just chattering. Another reason for chattering is that my bestest friend was out of town for the last entire week and she just returned on Sunday but with me staying at my granny's place for almost a month now, its almost impossible to talk to her like we normally would. I hate saying this but its finally sinking in that things are indeed gonna change. I'm not gonna be able to talk to her any given time of the day (or night), I can't simply say to her, "See ya tomorrow at college". The one thing I'm missing the most is all the eateries around my college. I might be staying at home but I know zilch about my surroundings, on the other hand you take me to my college area and I'm perfectly capable of navigating around there, knowing the speciality of each eatery....the juice stall, sandwichwalla, DPs, Mani's when you're low on cash, Oven Fresh for the birthday treats, pizzas and pastries, Seven Eleven for the softies, Garnish when its saree day, traditional day and all those off days at college, Great Punjab when you really wanna rip someone off....hmmmm....I wanna get back to college!!!

Anyway, I've joined Max Mueller for German and now I spend approximately 3 hours travelling everyday. But atleast I'm occupied, I was driving my mum crazy :). Met a lot of interesting people in class, theres a girl who looks absolutely gorgeous, almost a goddess. There's also someone who's learning German so that she can communicate with her in laws, she met her fiance on Shaadi.com. Just proves that Indian women are in high demand :) I've also joined a library and currently I'm reading Dan Brown's Deception Point. I've read all the other Dan Brown novels. I was reading it in the train and I was so engrossed in it that I missed my stop and went one station ahead. But I calmly sat down and continued reading coz the same train was gonna return to my stop. I used to laugh when this happened to my mum coz she falls asleep in the train, but it wasn't that funny when it happened to me....blah....I'll be more careful tomorrow on....And finally, the monsoons are here :) I'm grabbing every opportunity to play in the rain like a lil kid. Now that I'm back from my granny's place I can't go on the terrace to play coz they keep it shut, but I make sure I do something about it after all thsi could be my last monsoon in Bombay. Its such a romantic climate, pity I'm enjoying it all by myself...ok, lastly, I don't know how to begin a post and I certainly don't know how to end, so if this feels like an abrupt ending....maybe someone can smoothen it out for me :)

18 Comments:

Anonymous d said...

not a bad end.. we can live with it....

6:48 AM, June 21, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@d thank god I was so worried...you just prevented me from being a nervous wreck ;)

10:56 AM, June 21, 2005  
Blogger Abhi said...

See , this is about the goddess..the gorgeous one...u know..jus wondering if u can get me her number..just like that..u know...knowing new people..networking never hurts..

9:29 PM, June 21, 2005  
Anonymous Harish said...

Yes the Matunga area is really lovely...I remember we used to come to play cricket there opp. Ruia...and used to eat our hearts out at Mani's..

one solution for the train problem...usually i sink deep into my newspaper or magazine when in a train, but i stop reading one station before mine...try it...it shud work...

3:03 AM, June 22, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@Abhi...bro....sure I can get you the no....but you gotta tell me truthfully what you need it for...no lies.. ;)

8:38 AM, June 22, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@Harish awwww...I'm so missing college :( ...I wanna go back :( Mani's never went down well with me...I thrived on the juicewalla..awwww..I wanna go back :howling:

8:40 AM, June 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are learning german...mmm...does it have anything to do with a certain somebody knowing german too? just asking. don't bite.

4:24 AM, June 23, 2005  
Anonymous Harish said...

Angel, do tell me when u r going back...

might join u at the juicewala...

5:02 AM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@helgie dahlin' :) I already know a bit of German, it was my second language when I was in Junior college so I wanted to learn more :) and theres nothing more to that :)

7:01 AM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@harish sure thing...maybe after the monsoons :) can't risk having something from outside y'know :)

7:02 AM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Darth Midnightmare said...

Guten Tag fraulein....that's about all the German I ever learnt.....but anyway, this is another query about the...ahem..."Goddess"' phone number......waise, email ID will also do...but phone number would be much appreciated ;-)

Cheers!

9:05 AM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Darth Midnightmare said...

OK, this is about that penultimate sentence.....was that meant to imply what I thought it sounded like it implied? All da best....

9:07 AM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@JB About the goddess phone no. , she's a dentist, so the only way you guys can get close to her is if you stop brushing for some time :) and Guten Tag to you too :) and about the penultimate sentence, I only write I don't explain, so you can assume whatever you like

9:07 PM, June 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*disbeliving* oh, sure! u just wish to speak in uncrackable german code with each other when u r in neutral or enemy territory. you clewer ting, you!

10:16 PM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@anon btw the code is not uncrackable coz a source tells me that you too have some knowledge of German. Du sprict Deutche.

11:09 PM, June 23, 2005  
Blogger Gaurav said...

being an IITian reading Dan brown learning german and playing in rains...girl dats hell lot of stuff happenin on ur side...

8:20 PM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@gg hey its vacation time...I'm a very activity oriented girl...I need to keep busy :)

10:54 AM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger 日月神教-任我行 said...

走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,聊天室

4:13 AM, May 09, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home