Friday, June 10, 2005

Corrective action

What do I mean by corrective action? I was sick of looking at the same post on my blog, so I decide to update it.I have no idea what to write right now....so I'm just gonna randomly blabber. I have been walking about with my tooth brush in my bag for the past month or so. No I'm not a weirdo who collects all kinda junk in my bag. I've been staying at my granny's place every night and returning home in the morning and I don't know whether I'm gonna go back but it invariably happens that I do go back. Thats the thing about staying at your grandparents place. You're so immensely pampered and you always get your way done. But the best thing is not waking up to an empty house. When I stay at my place I always wake up to an empty house and then I get this feeling of being alone. I'm an all day (and all night) person. I love waking up, and flashing someone a bright smile and saying a very peppy good morning and being asked for breakfast or preparing breakfast and outlining the days plans (which currently go to the tunes of, "Nothing, just lazing around")...you get the picture.

And thats half the reason why I've been away from the blogosphere. I came across something today on K's blog that brought me to tears. I knew that one phase of my life is over. I'm a graduate now. And I'm gonna leave Bombay(no matter what the Sainik's might say, I'm still gonna call in Bombay). I strived all year long to make sure I leave Bombay coz I'm a fiercely independent person and I was really feeling cramped staying at home. I love my parents, but maybe I need the distance to actually value every moment I spend with them and understand their concern for me and maybe then I'll understand all the restrictions on me. I already miss my college. I'm gonna miss bunking lectures, believe me I've tried every trick in the book to bunk lectures. From the very in-your-face mass bunking to the very sneaky jumping from the windows trick. It was a surpirise to see me in class. There was this one particular professor who was the most soporific thing in the world and we still had fun in her lectures. I used to wear a salwar kameez on the days of her lectures and listen to the radio during class and hide the ear phones under the dupatta :). She is one person who I'm gonna miss the most.

Right after one person. How I hate long distance relationships....Anyway, I've bored you people enough so I better shut up here :). Have fun all and please pray for me coz I'm waiting for this one very important thing and I hope it happens soon :keeping fingers crossed: :)

32 Comments:

Blogger Darth Midnightmare said...

Yep, mez a "Bombay" dude too (will never be able to call the place Mumbai). As for distance....well, it was when I left Bombay for coll that I realized just how much I love the place...

And all the best for that last bit....long distance relationships do work out (though I don't much like them either).....and parting does the trick so damned often.... :-)

Cheers!
M

6:48 AM, June 10, 2005  
Blogger karthika said...

hey..babes..gud u mentioned atre maam in ur blog i just slipped her out of my mind..
and dont worry dear..if u and ur partner are sincere then long distance relationship will work for sure...
be happy

10:40 AM, June 10, 2005  
Blogger Me said...

Can I say hubba hubba ?? Is it not too vulgar for a PG rated blog ??

10:53 AM, June 10, 2005  
Anonymous wtdude said...

even i was sad when college was over :(

...
...
...
..
..

UNTIL I JOINED AGAIN FOR MASTERS =)

11:32 AM, June 10, 2005  
Anonymous tony said...

hey,,, what's the another imp thing.. am sure gonna keep prayr 4 u..

10:05 PM, June 10, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@JB BOMBAY ROCKS!!! Repeat that mantra three times a day after each meal and you'll ....I don't know what its used for ...blah :) Staying away from Bombay is not such a big deal....stayed in a boarding school for six years :)...and say what you want...parting doesn't do any tricks :(

10:07 PM, June 10, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@K babes....how could I forget Atre ma'am, she was the life of all our jokes :) Remember red leather pants and coloured hair????

10:08 PM, June 10, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@Mr God you can't say hubba hubba, this blog is strictly for family rading....you can say that on my X-rated one ;)

10:09 PM, June 10, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@wtfdude even I've joined for a master's programme...but at a nerdy college :(

10:10 PM, June 10, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@Tony its nothing that secretive....the nerd that I am, its something to do with my admissions :)

10:17 PM, June 10, 2005  
Blogger Darth Midnightmare said...

Doesn't do the trick? Made me say something I didn't for 8 months :-). Of course, then I was the one that was doing the leaving bit...but I really dunno if it makes that much of a difference...

Anyway, all da best.... ;-)

10:41 PM, June 10, 2005  
Blogger Me said...

Never trust someone who uses too many smileys!! Or smiles too much. Ok, basically don't trust anyone, unless they can qualify for Grumpy the Dwarf. This has been your complimentary Zen message for the day.

11:29 PM, June 10, 2005  
Anonymous panic said...

congratulations for this MSc (stat) at IITK.....btw did u try for ISI-Calcutta(not gonna call it Kolkata....let all the bongs hate me for this :-))
Pls dont mind but IITs are no gud apart from the undergrad courses in engg. and that too only a handful of things ...maybe compc at IITK etc....
Only thing I wish to convey here is , If u cud get AIR-1 in JAM, u cud have cleared ISI definitely....and which wud have been far better....its M.Stat at ISI-delhi that u shud have gone for , followed by sequel hall at standford. anyways now that u have IITK , do catch up with manindra agrawal if u get an opportunity..... hes a clay fellow....i hope u realise what that means :-)

2:32 AM, June 11, 2005  
Anonymous panic said...

stanford*

2:47 AM, June 11, 2005  
Blogger prabhakar said...

prabhakar@karthika: well said abt the...."Long distance relationship"...guess wht i m the Marathon Champion...point to be noted my lord!!!>:D ;).

7:25 PM, June 11, 2005  
Anonymous Harish said...

Yes its always hard leaving a place where u have grown up..and specially a place like Mumbai....

And hey all our wishes are with u so that your important thing happens soon

cheers

2:54 AM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger phatichar said...

Stepping into a new world? All the best, Angel! :)

4:10 AM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger manuscrypts said...

so... has it happened?? :)

6:45 AM, June 13, 2005  
Anonymous d said...

got a question for u.. IM me when u r online...

12:51 PM, June 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

angie, me lub...who is that "one person"? is it someone we know? *grin* i could mind my own biz, but it wudn't be half as much fun.

Cap'n Helga

10:55 PM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@JB I meant the prospect of leaving bombay doesn't make any difference to me RIGHT NOW I'm entitled to change my opinion any time :) which is very likely to happen

11:08 PM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@ Mr God Thankyou so much I feel semi enlightened already...what'd I do without you giving me so much gyan...

11:09 PM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@Panic tyring to make me panicky are we?? :) I did try for ISI and believe me that test is impossible to clear with just the ten days I had to prepare for it...no I couldn't start studying earlier coz I had other exams and I was really busy giving tests all year long basically so there was no way I could crack it...besides looking at the results this year, me thinks bongs have an edge everyone else wrt to ISI....all 24 students were from Kolkata (don't wanna get into the bad books of them bong brains you know) Anyway...IIT was me second option...and now I have a brand name on my CV :)

11:18 PM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@Prabhakar Welcome to the club buddy...the beer is free :)

11:21 PM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@Harish...been there done that...doesn't affect me any more :) Thanks for the wishes :)

11:22 PM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@Ramana Thanks for the wishes...I just got to here something really unpleasant :(

11:23 PM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@Manusrypt Not yet...I've just started the process...its atleast gonna take a month :(

11:24 PM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@d will do that buddy...

11:25 PM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@Helgie ahem ahem don't feign ignorance captain you know that person before I do :)

11:26 PM, June 13, 2005  
Anonymous panic said...

nooo....I have immense respect for "female & math" combo....all the best.

3:42 AM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger 日月神教-任我行 said...

走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,聊天室

4:14 AM, May 09, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://matadortravel.com/forum/travel-talk/whats-good-esl-or-tesol-course-i-can-take http://www.biotechinstitute.org/node/1616?page=1
facebook likes buy facebook likes get facebook likes
I heard you can get viruses on your smartphones too, so I have a Blackberry Curve and is there any anti-virus security program for smartphones?

1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]get facebook likes [/url] get facebook likes

5:57 AM, August 07, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home