Thursday, June 16, 2005

Black Rules!!!

For quite some time I've been feeling bored to write something on my blog and I wasn't even able to write good posts. I thought and thought (believe me thinking is a task in itself ) and drew the conclusion that the reason I wasn't able to put something up was that everytime I came to my blog I felt sleepy. The colour pink doesn't really go down well with me. And so I've decided to stick to my black :) It never goes outta style...I hope I'm able to put something up soon :)

11 Comments:

Blogger manuscrypts said...

back in black!!

2:23 AM, June 16, 2005  
Anonymous Harish said...

How could u say 'I wasn't even able to write good posts'

Did someone ever criticize you?

I think your blog is as good as any, just keep the posts coming..

Cheers

3:28 AM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger phatichar said...

Only hope now you don't turn blind every time you come to your blog!! hahah...(just kidding)

3:57 AM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger Darth Midnightmare said...

Yep...indeed....black is da best :D......

7:53 PM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@Manu Yeah..like I said BLACK RULES :)

11:19 PM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@Harish Nobodu critcised me...but what I wrote here is not upto mark :)

11:20 PM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@Ramana Why would I turn blind???

11:20 PM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@JB absolutely :)

11:21 PM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger prabhakar said...

black is far better than pink...but there are better still ...like light green fonts on yellow bkgrnd >:D..neways i think white is the most soulful..O:).

11:14 PM, June 18, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@prabhakar maybe I'll experiment with white some time later :)

3:43 AM, June 21, 2005  
Blogger phatichar said...

That black is...ummm..pretty hard hitting, that's why :)

7:09 AM, June 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home