Friday, May 27, 2005

Back with a bang :)

Hola mi amigos!! I'm back :) The last couple of days were really difficult and I really missed blogging a lot. I deleted my blog out of an impulse and believe me I'm kicking myself for it. I wouldn't mind restoring that blog but I'd like to continue blogging here, So if somebody does know how to restore a blog please be a peach and guide me through it :) And if thats not possible then I did save that entire blog and if someone wants to read it I wouldn't mind mailing it :)

A lots been happening with me and I'm about to have a huge change in my life. I'll blog about it when things are a little more certain. Have fun ppl :)

12 Comments:

Blogger phatichar said...

Hmmmm..black. :) Makes readability a tad difficult, but it's ok... :). Chal, have fun

2:08 AM, May 28, 2005  
Blogger Me said...

Ooga. Ooga booga booger. Booshayaka. Humpa humpa doo!! This has been a test message to check whether your brain has slithered out your ear...

3:57 AM, May 28, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@Ramana well...this is just temporary till I ask someone to help me change it :)

8:03 AM, May 28, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@Mr God so what are teh results???

8:03 AM, May 28, 2005  
Anonymous D said...

u r back in my favs now :)

9:38 AM, May 28, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

Thank you so much d :)

10:26 AM, May 28, 2005  
Blogger NoHairBrain said...

welcome back dearie. Hope things work out.

12:39 PM, May 28, 2005  
Blogger prabhakar said...

my shoutbox had some prob so couldn't reply there..neways believe me great to have you back..keep blogging...and tnx for blogrolling me o:).
ciao

8:08 AM, May 29, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@NHB I'm keeping my fingers crossed dearie :)

9:53 AM, May 29, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@prabhakar thank you so much...it really encourages me and makes me feel nice to see ppl welcomig me back...I really thought I'd be forgotten :)

9:54 AM, May 29, 2005  
Blogger Me said...

Whats supposed to work out ??

10:25 AM, May 29, 2005  
Blogger Cherubin said...

@Mr God my the huge changes that are abt to happen in my life....those things are supposed to work out :)

1:16 PM, May 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home